Join us for a Self-Care Workshop led by Nedra Glover Tawwab, LCSW.
This workshop is perfect for:
- Busy adults
- People struggling with work/life balance
In this small, intimate workshop you will learn:
- What is self-care?
- The importance of practicing self-care.
- The 7 components of self-care.
- Learn the difference between real self-care and treating yourself.
- Learn ways to make time for the most important person in your life (YOU).
- Mental health benefits of self-care.
What to expect:
- Group discussion
- Activities and exercises
What is included:
- 1.5 Hour workshop with supporting materials
- Connecting with people with similar challenges
- Light Refreshments